SECONDS Artificer Token, "Tinkerer"
This listing is for 1 SECONDS grade hard enamel, double-sided coin for the Artificer class. These coins measure 1 inch in diameter and are a perfect alternative to miniatures for tabletop RPGs.
- Plating: polished black nickel
- Size: 1 inch (approx 25 mm)
- Hard Enamel
- Comes packaged with small organza bag for storage
For this run, the artificer token has a thickness of 1 mm. This is the reason for the $1 discount on this run. The other class tokens do vary slightly in thickness from 1.5 to 2 mm, but the thinness of the artificer token is fairly noticeable if you are holding multiple classes. I am only mentioning this for anyone who might not like this difference in feel. The thickness of the artificer token does not impact it's durability, functionality, or beauty.
◈ TOKEN CARE INSTRUCTIONS ◈
These tokens are durable, but keep in mind that hard enamel can chip and metal plating can scruff or scratch. To prevent excessive wear over time, I recommend the following:
- When moving your token across the table, pick up the token and place it instead of sliding it across a surface.
- When storing your token, keep it in the small bag provided. Do not place directly in with your dice or other tokens.