All patches sold are 100% embroidered with an iron-on backing.
- Turn your iron on to the hottest temperature. (With no steam.)
- Place the patch on your item.
- Cover the patch with a cloth or towel.
- Iron the patch by applying constant pressure over the covered patch for 30 to 45 seconds. You want to hold the iron in place with a downward pressure during this. Do not move the iron around as this might shift the position of the patch.
- Repeat these steps for the reverse side of the item.
- Let the item cool completely before use. This is when the seal between the item and patch is made.